Our In Home Care Services
Home Help Services
We provide several home help services to support individuals to live well within their home environment. These services cover home maintenance including, repairs, cleaning and gardening, as well as services to ease everyday living such as meal preparation and laundry.
Our Home Help team keeps a household in order when tasks may be too challenging for the individual. We aim to provide the support they need to ensure their home is a calm, clean and safe environment.
Our Home Help services:
- Provide peace of mind for family members by ensuring the individual has their household needs met.
- Allow clients to remain living where they are most comfortable, in the familiarity of their own home.
- Provide clients with social interaction if they are living alone.
Personal In Home Care Services
We specialise in providing comprehensive home care disability services. We are dedicated to offering in home help for the elderly, ensuring their wellbeing and comfort. Our committed team assists seniors with daily hygiene tasks and provides essential medication prompting, all within the familiarity and convenience of their homes. Your loved ones deserve the highest quality home help for seniors, and we are here to provide compassionate support tailored to their individual needs.
Our warm and friendly In Home Care team assists with showering and grooming, toileting, prompting appropriate medication use, and ensuring individuals follow their doctor’s treatment plan.
Our Personal Home Help Care Services:
- Ensure individuals are clean, comfortable, and cared for in their own homes.
- Provide primary caregivers with support and respite by caring for their loved ones.
We offer specialised companionship services designed for the elderly and individuals living with a disability, particularly those who may face challenges getting out into the community. Our commitment to in home help for the elderly and comprehensive disability home care services ensures that our clients receive the support they need.
Our dedicated caregivers go beyond by not only providing companionship within the home but also by actively engaging with clients and transporting them to community activities and places of interest. It's our mission to enhance the wellbeing of those we serve, fostering a sense of connection and joy both inside and outside the home.
Recent research links social isolation and loneliness to increased physical and mental health risks. Our Companionship Services provide carers with regular visits or outings, aligned to a client’s interests which can keep loneliness at bay.
Our companionship services:
- Can help clients to engage more in physical or mentally stimulating activities, to support improvements in wellbeing.
- Can support clients to engage in activities independent of their usual carer.
Our Palliative Care team consists of support workers and enrolled and registered nurses with experience providing end-of-life care within the home. We understand what is required to deliver optimal care, support nursing and companionship for those preferring to receive palliative care within their familiar home environment.
Our palliative care services:
- Put the patient’s needs and desires first and enables them to stay in a familiar and comforting environment.
- Supports the patient and the family.
- Helps the patients and family understand the treatment plan.
- Reduces unnecessary hospital visits.
- Improves quality of life through symptom and pain control.
Nursing in the Home
Our enrolled, registered, and psychiatric nurses provide nursing in the home. We provide support with medication management, continence management, and wound care amongst other services. We strive to ensure that the elderly and those living with a disability have access to the quality healthcare they need in their home environment.
Our Nursing in the Home Help service:
- Allows for a range of medical treatments to be administered in a familiar and comforting environment.
- Removes or reduces the need for hospital and/or doctor visits.
- Supports the patient and family to fulfil treatment plans correctly and safely.